Our CBD is 99.5% pure CBD and is derived from the Hemp plant.
It contains no THC and has no psychoactive effects.
Our CBD reacts immediately within the endo-cannabinoid system,
which is tied into every other complex system, bringing great benefits to our whole body.
Our CBD is 99.5% pure CBD and is derived from the Hemp plant. It contains no THC and has a
no psychoactive effects.
Our CBD reacts immediately within the endo-cannabinoid system, which is tied into every other
complex system, bringing great benefits to our whole body.
Immediately Penetrates Your Cells
This process allows the Nano-Sized CBD and Nano Size Nutrients to immediately penetrate into your cells. They go right past the blood brain barrier and gives the body immediate 100% bioavailability, giving a NANO AMPLIFIED EFFECT (give up to 10x the effect).
The CBD Difference?
When ingesting CBD and Nutrients, traditionally a majority of the CBD or the Nutrients are lost to the bodies’ digestive system. Often, this loss is upwards of 90%. Nano amplification allows you to experience 100% of the CBD and nutrients because they go directly into your cells.
Nano sized nutrient particle delivery is the most effective way to introduce nutrients in your body.
BRINGING YOUR PETS BACK TO HEALTH WITH A POWERFUL TINCTURE THAT ACTIVATES THEIR BODY’S HEALING SYSTEM!
CBD has many studies that show possibility in helping:
- Boost Immune Function*
- Protect The Joints*
- Reduce Anxiety*
- Prolong Lifespan*
- Reduce Inflammation*
Your pet is part of the family and you want only the best for them. That is why we created TherPet Pure Hemp Extract For Pets.
Not only it is derived from organically grown, CO2 extracted, CBD rich hemp plants, but is also mixed with MCT oil, to give your pet exactly what it needs.
It is a wholesome extract, not synthetic and not an isolate. It contains all the synergistic Cannabinoids, Terpenoids, Essential Oils and other compounds of the original plant.
- Organically Grown in the United States
- Cold Processed Oil Using CO2 Extraction
- Absolutely No Solvents Or Harmful Chemicals
- Legal in All US States
- No Prescription Required
GET RELIEF NOW
Freeze for Living is a great solution for use with cold therapy. Which can help reduce pain, swelling and inflammation
Roll On 100mg CBD
It’s easy to apply directly to any source of pain and discomfort.
The external application makes it easier than ever to use. Not only that, it is absorbed quickly and goes to work right away
At Applied BioSciences we are committed to building an international brand in the Hemp and Cannabis industries, and in doing so, making sustainable and ethical choices that will help preserve our planet and future. We believe the world’s oceans are the key to maintaining our planet and will focus our charitable efforts on developing and protecting sustainable, clean drinking water, wells, streams, rivers, springs, lakes and oceans. Everyone sharing this planet is entitled and deserving of the most basic human necessity and we will do our best at Green Gorilla to help ensure clean water across the globe for both current and future generations.
Elixinol donates 5% of every purchase to a non-profit of your choice
By collaborating with our valuable customers (including you), we have chosen select organizations to which we donate a portion of our proceeds. Rather than us choosing which of these organizations we will donate to, we empower you to choose which one you want us to donate to on your behalf.
- MAPS – Founded in 1986, the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit research and educational organization that develops medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from the careful uses of psychedelics and marijuana.
- Drug Policy Alliance – The nation’s leading organization promoting drug policies that are grounded in science, compassion, health and human rights.
- NORML – To move public opinion sufficiently to legalize the responsible use of marijuana by adults, and to serve as an advocate for consumers to assure they have access to high-quality marijuana that is safe, convenient and affordable.
- Marijuana Policy Project – The largest organization in the U.S. that’s focused solely on ending marijuana prohibition.
- Iceers – The International Center for Ethnobotanical Education, Research & Service is dedicated to 1) the integration of ayahuasca, iboga and other traditional plants as therapeutic tools in modern society, and 2) the preservation of the indigenous cultures that have been using these plant species since antiquity on their habitat and botanical resources.
- American Prairie Reserve – Mission is to create the largest nature reserve in the continental United States, a refuge for people and wildlife preserved forever as part of America’s heritage.